A fully automated modern Library & Information Centre(LIC) is on its way to becoming an outstanding learning resource centre catering to the ever growing and uncompromising information and intellectual requirements of the students, faulty, and researchers.
- To meet the requirement of academic needs of students and Research scholars of the Institution.
- To support and facilitate Research, Learning, Teaching and Administration activities of the
- To make Library & Information System as user friendly as possible with the application of Information and Communication Technology(ICT).
- To provide appropriate and comfortable ambience for the library users .
- Students – 2 books
- Faculty – 5 books
- Non-teaching staff – 2 books
Period of loan
- Students – 7 days + (Renewal – 7 days)
- Faculty – 30 days
- Non-teaching staff – 10 days
Library collections(as on 08/07/2015)
|Resources||Total No. of volume|
- National – 12 Nos.
Value Added Services
In order to meet the contemporary needs of the library user, the Central Library offers the following value added services :
- OPAC facility
- Current Awareness Service
- Selective Dissemination of Information
- Reprographic Service
- Effective Reservation Service
- News paper – clipping Service
- Article Alert Service